Thursday, May 03, 2007

Way to busy

I have been way to busy lately and have found that I have been neglecting many things (like this blog).

Well I have finished up with my Commercial Photography class and it was a blast.  I haven't gotten a grade for it yet, but at this point in my life I am not to worried about a grade.  What does excite me is the fact that I learned a lot about lighting with studio lights and with portable strobes.  I feel as though my skill in this realm has grown greatly (though it still has a long, long way to go).  Hopefully over the summer I will begin to play with portrait photography and get a better grip on that aspect.  I am also debating whether or not to take a travel and nature photography class this summer. 

Over the next few weeks I hope to post more here and on my flickr site.

Learn how to light at strobist.com.

No comments: