Thursday, May 03, 2007

Beam Signing

I was just going through my photos and came across some from the beginning of March.  We had a beam signing ceremony for the top beam for the new building for the College of Business Administration at the University of Tennessee.  It was a fun little event.  We got to sign a beam that will be with the building forever (or until they tear it down).  I was the unofficial photographer for the event and as a result of that a couple of my shots are going to be published in the College's Perspective newsletter (yeah!).  The communications coordinator for the College liked my shots better then some of the shots taken by the media relations person for the University (talk about an ego boost!).  Here is one from that shoot and there are a couple more on my flickr site.

beam signing-7936

No comments: