Saturday, June 02, 2007

Catching up

So I am spending my vacation catching up on uploading photos to flickr, catching up on my blog, and just the general organizing of my digital life. 

First things, uploads to flickr.  I have been very lax in getting photos up here.  Though I am good about getting the clients (in this case friends) a CD with all the photos on it.  The photos that are going up right now are from my friends wedding.  Though Ben and Emily had hired a photographer, he was a friend of her father's and Emily didn't have a lot of confidence in him.  Since I was going to be there anyway to support them in this joyous occasion, I told them I would take some candids for them.  Well it turns out that the following photo was their favorite.
Ben & Emily Wedding-8291
Learn how to light at Strobist.com

This blog has suffered lately.  I really need to start posting on a regular basis and start passing on valuable information.  That is on my list of things to do and to improve upon.

And lastly, organizing my digital life.  The computer that I am typing to you from will be going away on the 15th of June.  I have accepted a new position that will still focus on using my IT skills, but will allow me to expanded my skill set into web development and graphic design.  I am really looking forward to this new job.  They are really excited about me and have expressed excitement over my photography skills.  So I am cleaning up this computer and making an easily transferable backup.  (As a side note, I backup my computer on a regular basis with mozy.  This is a great, easy to use, and automatic way to backup your computer.  If you decide to sign up, please use the link I provided or use this referral code P3W5EB, we both get and extra 256MB of storage. Thanks)

Well I think that is about it right now.  Hopefully the weather here in Myrtle Beach will cooperate a little more over the next week.  Look for more in the next couple of days.

No comments: