Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Advanced Photography Class 6

On Monday, we discussed the photos that we have taken over the course of this class.  It was really neat to see my fellow students work.  We have some very talented photographers in our class.

Our next assignment is to photograph umbrellas.  We can do whatever we want - be creative is what we were told.  So I will see what I can come up with.  I have a couple of ideas right now and will start posting the photos as I take them and process them.  We are allowed to do photoshopping if we want.  I prefer to try to capture everything in camera and do as little as possible after the fact.  We will see how good I am to create the scene in real life as I have it pictured in my head.

This weekend I should have some opportunities to take some pictures, as I am going to Nashville for a friend's bachelor party.  Next Saturday I will be one of the photographers doing a wedding.  My job is to get candid photos and the ceremony.  Another photographer is taking pictures of people for the guest book. And another is doing all the formal (posed) pictures.  This should be an interesting experience as it is outside and at 2 in the afternoon.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate the advice. 

No comments: