Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Advance Photography - Day 1

Our first class was last night. The instructor seems to know his stuff and should make the class interesting and fun. I am looking forward to working with all the studio lights and other equipment that they have available for us. The class is Advanced Photographic Techniques. In the past they have focused on the chemical process the film goes through but the class will now focus on the process that digital chips go through to create the image. The book we will be using is "Perfect Digital Photography." We are required to have an off-camera flash for this class also, which means I need to spend more money. I also found out today that I can check-out light kits from the University of Tennessee Studio. I will need to get certified on the equipment so that I can start play with it. I will add more as I take pictures and attend classes.

No comments: